Wednesday, August 08, 2001

Life is fun isn’t it? The entire highlight of my day is to say that I have had free drinks at work all day as they have had a promotion on to get people to use the drinks machines. I think that it is also a cunning ploy to stop us complaining about the fact that the company has on the same day put the price of a drink up to 25p instead of the old price of 24p. As you can imagine most of the people who would normally be complaining have been filling themselves on cups of tea. My thought on this is that we should get it while we can. I have been thinking about the fact that I have been going to the same place of work for almost three years and I can’t believe that it has been that long. Still I could be working in a worse place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home