Monday, August 06, 2001

I got up for work this morning and felt very sleepy and I didn’t want to go at all. I finally got to the car and it wouldn’t start at all. So I got G up and he took me to work. The funny thing is that when I got home it took all of about five mins to get working again because it was a blown fuse. I am glad that it was because I can’t afford to get anything done on the car now after our holiday. Had a good day at work and was glad to get home spent the rest of the afternoon talking and getting ready to watch the last ever episode of Star Trek Voyager which was so cool and I am glad that G&K were with us to watch it. I can’t wait for the new show called Enterprise to be on TV. That’s about all that has happened today just getting ready to go to bed and sleep after all work is not far away. “ He gets himself ready for bed knowing that he will be up at 04:30”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home