Friday, August 03, 2001

What can I say? Being on holiday is wonderful but time seems to fly by. Before I know it there goes another day. I haven’t even had time to get in front off my computer, which is a first. I have been away in Yorkshire for a few days witch was fun because I helped a friend buy a new computer, I am green with envy because it is new and has all the latest stuff on it, which is cool. I helped him set it up and then left him to play he seems to be doing fine he hasn’t called yet or blown it up. We also spent some time with the in-laws as well which was ok and we had the usual things happening there. Mandy’s mom is just the best and her dad is a character to say the least he always seem to be doing something and knows everyone, the best thing is that he always seems to get me to do something that involves getting very dirty and crawling around on the floor.Then isn't that what farther in-laws supposed to do then? Only two more days left off my holiday back to work Monday morning early, but I will not think of that till I have to. We have got some friends coming to stay for the week end which it going to be good as G is my best friend in the whole wide world. I think that I know what we will be doing on Monday night at 8 pm, watching the last ever Star Trek Voyager episode on TV I hope that it is worth it. O’ well I think that I will get on with what is left of my holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home