Wednesday, July 18, 2001

I have just got out of bed and am feel very sleepy, as I have been working over time last night/this morning. Things are ok at work just so much to do, the company that I work for has got so many orders that we need to work over time just to keep up. I suppose that it is a good situation to be in job security and all that but it shore takes it out off me when I work over time. Mandy’s mother and farther are coming to stay for a few day they are travelling down from Yorkshire today as I write this. It will be good to see them. Mandy, James and her parents are taking our cats to my mothers so that she can look after them while we are on holiday. It will be good for them to see each other again because I don’t think that they have all met since my farther died and that is about six years ago. I suppose that it is because when we lived in Yorkshire my parents used to visit us a lot and they always called in to see the in-laws but since we moved to Grantham they haven’t, I suppose that 180 mile is a long way apart. I still miss my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home