Saturday, August 11, 2001

Glad that it is the weekend, as I need some sleep I have just finished my sermon for tomorrow morning and thought that I would just chill a bit before I go to bed. I ended up working overtime today and it has made me feel even sleepier. Life seems to be ok at the moment and I am having a good time with it. I thought that being 30 would make me feel old but I think that it has had no effect on me at all. I just don’t want to hit 40 that is all. James my son is a star he helped me make some jelly’s today that was fun. He wanted to do some form of cooking and I thought that jellies were a safe bet. He loved the fact that the jelly mix melted in the hot water and that you had to put them in the fridge to set he wouldn’t leave the fridge alone, and when he had his bath, he got in and was pretending that he was a peace of jelly melting in the warm water. He kept saying, “I am melting” I love it when he says things like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home