Friday, August 17, 2001

It is Mandy’s Birthday today. James and I got up early and went out shopping to Asda to get her some flowers and choc’s. It was quite funny getting up and being one of the first people in to the shop as it opened at 08:00. we came home and cooked her a nice breakfast in bed followed with flowers and cards and presents which she opened with some speed I might add. I think that we are going to have a nice day out tomorrow which I am looking forward to and I also think that there will be a Chinese takeaway some were as well. James seems to think that it is his birthday today as well we both think that it is cute. The computer also seems to be playing up so I think that I will have to start to think about doing a complete reinstall I hope that it don’t come to that yet as I don’t seem to have any time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home