Sunday, August 26, 2001

Saturday 25th
Blogger has been playing up so I have put this here.
What have I done then? Well not much just spent the day chilling around the house and spending some QT with the family. Mandy, James and I all went shopping and had dinner at Asda which was ok except that the chips were a bit hard and had the taste of being left on the hot plate for about three hours other than that it was ok. Then I have just spent the rest of the evening updating even more things on the computer. I seem to be spending all of my time at Windows update at the moment but I can now say that there is nothing else left on the update website for my computer which is good. I wonder how many people have actually visited the windows update site even thought of it if only they know what could happened if they haven’t bothered too at least get the critical update of the site. Hay may be it is me being paranoid or what but if every one took the time to keep their computers and virus software up to date then there would be a few less problems for people like me on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home