Thursday, September 06, 2001

Life is ok at the moment Mandy has gone out to a meeting leaving James and myself at home I supposes that it is nice to have some time at home with out Mandy it is good for her as well. Just found out that I will be working all day Saturday so no lie in for my till Sunday. I had some nice post today I have just got the last Star Trek book that I have been after for some time I got it of ebay for £2.50 which was a bargain. I think that I will try and get a early night tonight as I am still felling very sleepy and I think that it will do me some good. James starts his new nursery next week I think that Mandy and I are looking forward to having some tome together again. And I think that he is looking forward to it as well. He met hi new teacher yesterday for that first time and he got all excited about it. I think that Mandy can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home