Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sorry

Why are you so distant from me?

What have I done to make you mad?

Why can’t I hear you?


I am sorry I know that I have sinned.

I have been foolish in my life,

I have moved form you.


You never leave me.

Never fall away.

Never turn your back on me.


I have been foolish.

Strayed away from you

I have never talked with you.

Always going my own way

Following my own path ways,

Never seeking you will.


You are always with me

Watching me make a fool of myself,

Never enforcing your will on my life;

Always ready to catch me when I fall.


You are the rock that I cling to.

My footing when things go wrong;

My strength in all things.


I am sorry!

Except my apology;

Give me your forgiveness.

Thank you Lord.


I can hear you talk with me.

I am listening; let me do your will.

Let me walk your ways once more.


Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home