Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Rirver of Life

Flickr Photo Download: Revolution 4


The man led me back to the door of the Temple, and I saw water coming out from under the doorway and flowing east. (The Temple faced east.) The water flowed down from the south side wall of the Temple and then south of the altar. 2The man brought me out through the outer north gate and led me around outside to the outer east gate. I found the water coming out on the south side of the gate.
3The man went toward the east with a line in his hand and measured about one-third of a mile. Then he led me through water that came up to my ankles.
4The man measured about one-third of a mile again and led me through water that came up to my knees. Then he measured about one-third of a mile again and led me through water up to my waist 5The man measured about one-third of a mile again, but it was now a river that I could not cross. The water had risen too high; it was deep enough for swimming; it was a river that no one could cross 6The man asked me, “Human, do you see this?”


Ezekiel 47


technorati tags:, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home