Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Life is good

I think about the year that is just ending. I remember thinking that what else can happen to me in my life. I am sure there is more for me to do and to learn. I can say that I have learnt lots of new things, some good and some bad. But life has been good for me this year. Furthermore God has been good to me and has taught me lots more and I am glad of the guidance and care that he has shown me, I thank him for the new refilling in me this last year in prayer and trust. I thank God for my family and friends that have given me support and help when needed when things got stressed. And for the most I say thank you God for Mandy and James.
So Life is good and I know what ever happens God is Good and will never let me down. My hope and prayer for the coming new year is the same as last year, there is more for me to do and to learn. To thank God for and to accept what ever comes and not to worry. COME ON!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home