Monday, February 04, 2002

Interesting day today I go to work and things seemed to go down hill form then on. Every time I tried to do something it went wrong. Then it was raining when I got out from work and I was like a very large drenched rat, thankfully Mandy had come to my rescue and picked me up on the way home from work. We came home and listened to a new CD that I got and then went out looking for new tiles for the kitchen. James has just gone to bed and I haven’t heard from him since so he must be asleep and Mandy is watching her soaps. I am listing to Robbie Williams CD Swing When Your listening and am enjoying the new sound of Robbie, I can say that I am not really a fan of all his music but I like the old sound that he has got on he new album. I think that he has come a long way from the days of Take That and has grown up a lot.
I can’t wait for the next episode of Star Trek Enterprise to night. I think that the Star Trek creation team have got the crew just right and I think that I like the Vulcan Science Officer Sub Commander T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) she is a fox and I guess that there are already a good number of fans out there after the photos that he has done for Maxim Magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home