Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Well I didn't get £10.000000 and I still had to go to work but I feel fine and had a good day today. Mandy, James and I went and had dinner at Asda which was nice because I didn't have to cook. Mandy made some lovely bread rolls with seeds on which I have just had for my supper and I can say that she will be making them again. we have just watched a good film on TV it was called Two To Tango it was a film that Mandy and I saw at the last year it was good to watched it again it was even better than the first time that we saw it. Mandy and I are thinking about going away this weekend to Yorkshire to see family I hope that we do we could all do with a short brake and I know of one young person who wants to see his grand parents. I like the idea of going late Friday but Mandy says that she would like to go early Saturday we will have to see but if we go I hope that the weather is ok because James wants to go on the beach and he will not let us forget it even if it is raining he will still insists in going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home