Tuesday, January 22, 2002

I have been thinking I know that it is hard sometimes to get on with people but I hate it when people make judgment about others with out looking at the whole picture. Today some one did this to me and I was shocked to hear them trying to say that I wasn’t working and was standing about “doing nothing” and the best part was the it was someone who has nothing to do with what I do and I was in charge of them the cheek of some people. I told the person where to go politely.
The rest of the day has been good I my bike had a little problem on the way home but Mandy and James were waiting for me in the park so I got a lift home for the rest of the way I came home and mended my bike and them fell asleep as usual. Mandy cooke a grate dinner and then we just chilled and I have just had a large VC and am about to go to bed. I wonder that tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home