Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cold Turkey

I have just watched this program on channel 4 tonight called Cold Turkey. It follows a group of heroin addicts as they attempt to kick their habit at a detox clinic. Across the week live programmes will chart the tough physical and psychological challenges faced by the patients on their first steps towards getting their lives back on track.
I am glad that they have shown this on TV and think that the world should know what it is like to come off a drug like heroin. I have helped some one come off this drug and it is bad. I am glad that I never was tempted to touch it. I also think that schools should show this to all kids over 12 so they can see what it can do.
I am told that kids can get it at school this seems to be the norm in most places now. All I got at school was a thick ear and a bit of weed offered which I don't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home