Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Cosmetic Kids

Documentary examining the rising trend of cosmetic surgery among children and teenagers, following the experiences of four young girls who are ready and willing to undergo operations. Emily wants to have her ears pinned back before she moves to secondary school, 18-year-old Jenna who has waited four years for a breast augmentation op, and Ivana wants a breast reduction operation to take her from a 38GG to a D cup. The programme also features a case from America - 15-year-old Britni from Austin in Texas who is having liposuction on her back, arms, thighs and stomach to reduce her weight.
I am just watching this program on ITV : "Cosmetic Kids" I am surprised with what I see and can't work out why there is a need for kids to have cosmetic surgery yes I think Ivana should have her breast reduction but why the others?? Sad is all I can say and I can't think why Emily should have here ears pinned back she will properly end up have more problems at school because of having it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home