Monday, May 14, 2001

Blogger is back online so I can post now.
I had a bad day at work to day it sarted ok but got bad by the end I just wanted to get out of there. My boss can be a pain at times I pray that he gets better. Then we all have a cross to carry some times. I hope things will be better at 6am in the morning. The funning thing is that I have been reading the book of Jonah in my Bible sudy this week and the thing that jummped out at me the most was the fact that he was upset and he became very angry at himself and God but in the end he forgave himself and God. I supose that I am in some ways like Jonah always trying to do my own thing But I alway find that without God's help I will alway fall in to things that I can't handle. But one thing that I do know for shore is that he is always there for me and willing to pull me up and put me right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home